Sundown Woven Picnic Rug XL
Designed to be used indoors to brighten up your home, or outside on adventures ~ giving you a sense of wanderlust all year long ✨
Created with only the dreamiest sunset hues, Sundown is reminiscent of all of your favourite holiday moments. Endless beach days, the smell of coconut sunscreen, balmy afternoons, ocean swims and sunset picnics with the girls sipping on your favourite fruit cocktail. Created to give you good summer vibes with hues of coral, pinks, yellow, orange and cream.
- Made with 100% cotton
- One colour tassel trim around the rug
- Extra large picnic rug - approx 190 x 160cm which comfortably fits 4 people
- The length of the picnic rug can be used across the width of a queen bed and it can also be draped across a king bed
- Can be used as a picnic rug or beach throw, while camping or living on the road and to brighten your home as a decorative throw, rug or as wall tapestry
- Durable and hard wearing with a comfortable texture against the skin
- Soft and breathable, thickness of the throws can be compared to a beach towel
- Bohemian floral design in coral, pinks, yellow, orange and cream hues
- Please note, the colours and design are created by weaving primary colours of yarn together. The colours and design have not been printed on the rug. The woven method creates the effects of the colours we mention.
- Colours may appear slightly different in lifestyle images due to lighting and editing effects by our content creators. When making your choice, please decide based on the colours you see in the first images of the rug with the white background.
Free Standard Shipping
$12.95 AUD Express Shipping for one rug
$15.95 AUD Standard Shipping for one rug
$19.95 AUD Express Shipping for one rug
Shipping rates are calculated by weight and size at checkout. Please get in touch if you need any assistance.
For more information or shipping to other countries, please visit our Shipping Page.
Caring for your picnic rug is just like caring for any other blanket or throw - the more it's washed, the more the yarn softens. We recommend where possible, spot clean with cold, soapy water. If you need to wash it, cold machine wash on a cold delicates cycle only. Hang to air dry. Do not use harsh detergents. Do not use fabric softeners. Do not soak, bleach, dry clean, tumble dry or iron. Expect an initial shrinkage once washed, but the rug will expand in size again after use. Avoid contact with suntan lotions and oils as they can mark with heavy use – wash immediately if your items come into contact. Avoid contact with rough surfaces to prevent pulls of the yarn. To remove dirt, shake outside rather than vacuum as it can damage the threads.
Loved my rug , inspiring summer vibes
I love my sundown picnic rug it’s so pretty and good quality. Have taken it to the beach and it’s a good size. At home we use it as a throw on the couch and just brightens up the space.
The colours and pattern of this rug are nothing short of perfect! This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so much!
Absolutely love my rug. The design, colours and quality are perfect 😍
This rug is even more beautiful in person. Looking forward to picnics in summer.
Why Isla In Bloom?
Australia's favourite floral picnic rugs
Born from an obsession with colour and prints, our signature bohemian, floral designs are created in collaboration with local and international artists.
Our goal is to create the most beautiful woven throws with a style that is unique to our brand, that can be used both outdoors and in your home. Surround yourself with vibrant colours that are good for the soul and destined for happy memories.