Phoenix Picnic Rug XL
Designed to be used indoors to brighten up your home, or outside on adventures ~ giving you a sense of wanderlust all year long ✨
New to Isla In Bloom!
Phoenix is brimming with a sense of freedom and nostalgia. An intricate, bohemian design in a myriad of exotic tones against a soft cream backdrop.
- Made with 100% cotton
- One-colour tassel trim around the rug
- Extra large picnic rug - approx 200 x 160cm which comfortably fits 4 people
- The length covers the top of a standard King size bed and comfortably fits a queen
- Durable and hard wearing with a comfortable texture against the skin
- Soft and breathable, thickness of the throws can be compared to a beach towel
- Bohemian floral design in shades of orange, soft yellow, burgundy, taupe, pink and cream
- Please note, the colours and design are created by weaving primary colours of yarn together. The colours and design have not been printed on the rug. The woven method creates the effects of the colours we mention.
- Colours may appear slightly different in lifestyle images due to lighting and editing effects by our content creators. When making your choice, please decide based on the colours you see in the first images of the rug with the white background.
Free Standard Shipping
$12.95 AUD Express Shipping for one rug
$15.95 AUD Standard Shipping for one rug
$19.95 AUD Express Shipping for one rug
Shipping rates are calculated by weight and size. Please get in touch if you need any assistance.
For more information or shipping to other countries, please visit our Shipping Page.
We recommend where possible, spot cleaning over washing with cold, soapy water. If you need to wash it, hand wash in cold, soapy water. Hang to air dry. Do not use harsh detergents. Do not use fabric softeners. Do not soak, machine wash, bleach, dry clean, tumble dry or iron. Expect an initial 10% shrinkage once washed, but the rug will expand in size again after use. The yarn does soften from each wash like any other blanket / throw. Avoid contact with suntan lotions and oils as they can mark with heavy use – wash immediately if your items come into contact. Avoid contact with rough surfaces to prevent pulls of the yarn. To remove dirt, shake outside rather than vacuum as it can damage the threads.
Why Isla In Bloom?
Australia's favourite floral picnic rugs
Born from an obsession with colour and prints, our signature bohemian, floral designs are created in collaboration with local and international artists.
Our goal is to create the most beautiful woven throws with a style that is unique to our brand, that can be used both outdoors and in your home. Surround yourself with vibrant colours that are good for the soul and destined for happy memories.