Solana Woven Beach Rug XL
Solana is a playful summer beach rug evoking endless days and sun-kissed memories. Vibrant yellows, orange and browns adorn a peach background conjure the feeling of basking in golden sunlight until the sun goes down. Immerse yourself in the warmth of nostalgia and relish the carefree days of summer by the shore.
- Made with 100% cotton
- One colour tassel trim around the rug
- Extra large beach rug - approx 200 x 160cm which comfortably fits 4 people
- Can be used as a beach blanket or picnic rug, while camping or living on the road and to brighten your home as a decorative throw.
- Durable and hard wearing with a comfortable texture against the skin
- Soft and breathable, thickness of the throws can be compared to a beach towel
- Tropical floral design in hues of yellow, brown, orange, peach and cream
- Please note, the colours and design are created by weaving primary colours of yarn together. The colours and design have not been printed on the rug. The woven method creates the effects of the colours we mention.
- Colours may appear slightly different in lifestyle images due to lighting and editing effects by our content creators. When making your choice, please decide based on the colours you see in the first images of the rug with the white background.
Free Standard Shipping
$12.95 AUD Express Shipping for one rug
$15.95 AUD Standard Shipping for one rug
$19.95 AUD Express Shipping for one rug
Shipping rates are calculated by weight and size at checkout. Please get in touch if you need any assistance.
For more information or shipping to other countries, please visit our Shipping Page.
Caring for your picnic rug is just like caring for any other blanket or throw - the more it's washed, the more the yarn softens. We recommend where possible, spot clean with cold, soapy water. If you need to wash it, cold machine wash on a cold delicates cycle only. Hang to air dry. Do not use harsh detergents. Do not use fabric softeners. Do not soak, bleach, dry clean, tumble dry or iron. Expect an initial shrinkage once washed, but the rug will expand in size again after use. Avoid contact with suntan lotions and oils as they can mark with heavy use – wash immediately if your items come into contact. Avoid contact with rough surfaces to prevent pulls of the yarn. To remove dirt, shake outside rather than vacuum as it can damage the threads.